Sermons and Thoughts of Jim Roberts

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's Wednesday and I have to go to work

OK,
So I figured out how to get back into my blog site. My wife says that it is newsworthy that I have nothing to say. I was not thinking about mankind, or the economy, or the President until she brought it up.........but now that she has. Politicians make me mad. How simple is it to figure out what history has proven. Our system of government while not perfect has given more hope, more of a chance, let more people into the middle class than any other system of government EVER!!!!!! All the while, the other major systems have led to poverty, thuggery, dictatorships, loss of freedom, squelched initiative, and forced millions to flee their own country (countries they loved, left families, homes, farms); and where do they go for a chance, where have they tried to get to for over 350 years.....THEY ARE COMING TO AMERICA. How come that's not front page news? Our number one domestic problem is there are too many people that want into this country. And yet, our politicians want us to revert to some big government, I'll take care of every problem for you monster that will kill the golden goose. All we have to do is take a big dose of medicine called VICTIMUFFERIN. Three doses daily and soon every problem you had will be someone else's fault. You won't feel the need to accept responsibility for any part you may have played in your issues (or at best you just acknowledge a small role), and you will never take on the accountability for you actions. Gratitude will be lost, while ATTITUDE increases. You will become the master of others, and you will become strong again, on the back of someone else. and ....... Well now that I am fired up....I have to go. Big Daddy signing off.

5 comments:

Allison said...

BIGS FOR PRESIDENT 2012!
~Allie Cat

Jenny said...

Victimufferin ... LOL! Is that what you take as you're calling the Waaaaaaambulance? Good to see you blogging, Jimbo. I showed your site to Greg and he said "Now, he'll be a great blogger because he's so smart and knows how to talk about stuff!" So see ... you have a fan base!

Anonymous said...

Amen to that!! You are right on the mark!

Reser Ramblings said...

Yes! I am forwarding the latest comments from Jay Leno floating around the web... but no one says it like you Dad!!
"Fact is, we are the largest group of ungrateful, spoiled brats the world has ever seen. No wonder the world loves the U.S., yet has a great disdain for its citizens. They see us for what we are. The most blessed people in the world who do nothing but complain about what we don't have, and what we hate about the country instead of thanking the good Lord we live here."
Did you ever think you would agree with anyone in Hollywood?

Gin said...

Mr. Roberts/Biggs/Jim :)
I am so thoroughly impressed that you're blogging! Reading your blog makes me feel like I'm sitting in your house sipping french vanilla cafe, laughing so hard I cry, listening to Robert & Dave give a Keith Green concert-sooo many wonderful memories!

I'm so thankful for you and Dixie-your love, hugs, prayers, open door to all kinds of crazy adolescents and so much more!!!

I love your blog pic - you and your "mini me"!

Love & hugs,
Ginny Register